Jill’s mission statement is what she’s truly passionate about and what every performance is centered around – sharing experience, strength, and hope in order to touch, encourage and inspire.
Jill has been called the “Energizer Bunny” more times than she can remember. It’s probably because she has a zest for life that’s contagious and loves sharing how God has worked in her life. Through her music ministry, she shares her personal struggles honestly and never pretends to have all the answers or have it all together. She’s simply a friend telling her story, hoping it will touch your heart, encourage you in your struggles, and inspire you to keep moving forward and reaching for your full potential.
Some of the struggles Jill has been through include infertility, adoption, divorce, the struggles of step-parenting, and a father with dementia, but she’s intentional about sharing how she has seized the opportunities to grow and deepen her faith through every trial and every heartache.
Jill’s music is real, raw and personal. It comes from her heart and stylistically has been compared to Amy Grant, Allison Krauss and Francesca Battistelli.
Jill also loves writing theme songs for events that she performs at, which adds tremendous value to organizations she partners with.
At home, Jill feels surrounded by testosterone! She and her husband John have four adult sons and two rescue dogs, Willie and Waylon.
- Certified as a Level 2 DISC Trainer – 2018.
- Opened for Loretta Lynn, Brian Littrell, NewSong
- Radio single “King of Kings” reached No. 1 on International and European chart
- Radio single “Watch Me Fly” received airplay on over 500 radio stations in the U.S.
- First Place Toastmasters International Speech Contest for Iowa, Division A – 2014
- Certified John Maxwell Speaker, Trainer and Coach – 2016
- Voted “Siouxland Woman of the Year” – 2006
- Regional Workshop Coordinator for the Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) – 2006
- Twelve – 2017
- King of Kings – 2015
- Grace Finds Wings – 2012
- Christmas is Here – 2008
- Butterfly – 2006
- My Offering – 2003